Friday, December 13, 2013

Opinion: Globalization

I think that it has finally sunk in for me how much the internet changed things.

Having an electronic device with the capability of accessing the world wide web is akin to being in the corner of one large building that houses the entire the world, composed of different rooms on different floors, with different people from different places on Earth.

This is globalization.

Globalization is, essentially, the question of learning to live concurrently with seven billion other people.

You think it would be simple to solve globalization, right?. If everyone just left everyone alone, then everything would be fine. But it's hard to do that, because people by nature can't just leave other people alone. You would think it would be that easy, but it really is that complicated.

Therefore, using my innately human power to not leave people alone, I will use this blog to spread my solution to globalization! (+ karma)

Solution:

Everyone should use whatever time they have with other people in service of creating positive energy that can be spread. There should never be any negative energy within a group that is brought up, unless it is brought up with the intention of its defeat within conversation.


I subscribe to karma as being equal in meaning to "what goes around comes around", and follow that as a philosophy in life. I do my best to not do bad things or cause others to feel bad, although sometimes I can't help it because I'm human. I think everyone will see that this is the case if they think about it. But I try every chance I can to change or correct my behavior, which is what's most important, I think.


I encourage everyone that reads this to do the best they can to spread positivity. If you see yourself about to do something negative or something that may hurt someone else, catch yourself. It is surprising how fast this can spread.

-h

No comments:

Post a Comment