Thursday, December 12, 2013

About My Book

My first novel is called "At Last, At Anchor".

It is about a national career counseling corporation from the eyes of four 20-somethings each going through a form of the quarter-life crisis.

I think it is a good book because it explores all aspects of what this generation is going through, while dealing with common questions we all ask, such as:
-why do i hate my parents?
-why do i dislike life?
-how can i survive while doing what i love?
-do i need to get married?
-what is love (baby don't hurt me)?

I am editing it on my computer right now. I want it to be published somewhere medium-to-large sized, but really don't care as long as someone other than myself gets the chance to read it.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. Your comment gave me a lot of motivation.

      I will work on it until it is a good read.

      Delete