Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Composing a Blog Post While Deriving

This is a very different blog post, because I'm currently in Calculus while frantically typing this up on my Droid RAZR. It shouldn't come out too fragmented, though*.
Today has been a fantastic day. I was able to focus and study my Biophysics chapter for class, I did well on a midterm, and I got a couple pages and articles finished.
I am hoping to finish the book** I'm working on by the end of this upcoming three day weekend. The inspiration has been flowing without too much trouble/hassle/depression, so I'm confident in my ability to get it done, unlike before.
I am starting to realize that confidence is really all that you need to succeed. If you can believe in yourself and then take the necessary steps that will put things in motion, it is possible to attain all that you desire.
And even if it isn't true, it somewhat works for me, so I will stick with it, I think. Now, back to Calculus.
                             
                                      Notes
*It looks OK for having been typed on my phone, but I still wish I had cleaned it up a little better with access to a computer.
**At Last, At Anchor will be my first novel, a magical noir novel about the things we do for our dreams and others. I have the possible delusionary idea that it will be a.masterpiece when complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment